Last update: January 20, 2021
The respect of your private life is of the utmost importance for Ignition Tranquille Developments Ltd., who is responsible for this website.
The way your personal information is collected and processed. “Personal information” means any information that could identify you, such as your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address;
- your rights regarding your personal information;
- who is responsible for the processing of the collected and processed information;
- to whom the information is transmitted;
- if applicable, the website’s policy regarding cookies.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- Last Name
- First name
- Email address The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described in the following section.
2. FORMS AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Website registration form
- Survey form We use the collected data for the following purposes:
4. COOKIES AND LOG FILES
We collect information through log files and cookies. These allow us to process statistics and information on traffic on the Website, to ease navigation and improve your experience for your comfort.
a) Cookies used by the Website The cookie files used on the Website are the following:
- Operating system
- Pages visited and queries
- Day and time of connection
5. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to not selling to third parties or otherwise commercialize the personal information we collect. If you do wish that we not share your personal information with third parties, you may object at the time of collection or at any time thereafter, as described in the “Right of objection and of withdrawal” section.
6. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The controller will keep in its computer systems, in reasonable security conditions, the entirety of the personal information collected for the following duration: 2 years.
7. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our website is hosted by: WP Cloud, located at the following address:
41 John Street, Unit #10 Port Hope, Ontario L1A 2Z3.
The host may be contacted at https://wpcloud.ca/contact/
Personal information we collect and process is exclusively hosted in Canada.
9. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the Website (“right to object”). You also have the right to request that your personal information does not appear, for example, on a mailing list (“right to withdraw”).
If you wish to exercise the right to object or the right to withdraw, you must follow the procedure described hereinafter:
The user must submit an email outlining concerns relating to the management of their private information on this website to: www.tranquille.ca/contact-us/
10. RIGHT OF ACCESS, OF RECTIFICATION AND OF REMOVAL
You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by following the procedure described hereinafter:
The user must submit a request to www.tranquille.ca/contact-us.
Personal information we collect is stored in a secured environment. People working for us are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal information. To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following methods:
- SSL (Security Sockets Layer) Protocol
- Access management – person authorized
- Firewalls We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations that allow us to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. Nevertheless, no mechanism can ensure a complete security and transmitting personal information on the Internet always entail a part of risk.
14. APPLICABLE LAW
We are committed to respect the legislative provisions as specified in:
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, SC 2000, c 5; and/or
Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector, CQLR cP-39.1.